[Usability]Re: ui-review bugs

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 19:32, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> It's worth pointing out to the usability team that, before doing a
> ui-review, they should really look at the relevant bug if it's still
> open and not repeat anything in it (but rather add additional comments
> to the end). Then you know what you don't have to repeat before you
> start.
>
> Does that make sense?

It makes sense, but it does add extra time to a process that we never
have time to finish as it is.  The whole point of the process was that
it would generate UI changes that were allowed to go in after the
general UI freeze, to improve overall consistency.  If this isn't
happening then we need to look at the process again, because there's
really no point in doing it if the bugs are still open months later.

Cheeri,
Calum.