[Usability]ui-review bugs

There are no less than 52 ui-review bugs still open from the 2.2
ui-review we did, and there even still seems to be one open from the 2.0
ui-review.  I remember some people also did their own reviews of apps at
the time and posted the results to the list, and I don't recall if they
were ever turned into bugs at all.

Is there any chance we could make a concerted effort to fix and close
these sometime soon so we don't have to suggest all the same things
again when we do the 2.4 review?  We never end up having time to review
all the apps during these things as it is, without having to spend time
repeating ourselves :)

Cheeri,
Calum.