[Usability]Re: ui-review bugs

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 18:56, Calum Benson wrote:
> There are no less than 52 ui-review bugs still open from the 2.2
> ui-review we did, and there even still seems to be one open from the 2.0
> ui-review.  I remember some people also did their own reviews of apps at
> the time and posted the results to the list, and I don't recall if they
> were ever turned into bugs at all.
>
> Is there any chance we could make a concerted effort to fix and close
> these sometime soon so we don't have to suggest all the same things
> again when we do the 2.4 review?  We never end up having time to review
> all the apps during these things as it is, without having to spend time
> repeating ourselves :)
>
> Cheeri,
> Calum.

Hey Ho,

It's worth pointing out to the usability team that, before doing a
ui-review, they should really look at the relevant bug if it's still
open and not repeat anything in it (but rather add additional comments
to the end). Then you know what you don't have to repeat before you
start.

Does that make sense?

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp