Re: [Usability]Feedback on GNOME 2

> Dude, it's GNOME, plus a new set of themes, and a bunch of stuff that's
> going into 2.2.
>
> I reckon it rocks (I happen to be a Debian user, but I've added Bluecurve
> GARNOME and use it every day because it's so good).

I have yet to try it out, but I'm really looking forward to it.

yeah, i definately over-emphasised the redhat point - personally i don't
like the
default feel but the underlying system is fantabulous. I can wait to get my
hands on
it just for the xft2 and fontconfig integration(abiword and mozilla with
pretty fonts
*drool*).

My only complaint about redhat ATM is that i cant get my hands on it because
of
bluecurve lisencing complications :( There really needs to be a fully
distributable
iso of "threads linux" or "pink tie linux" or whatever in which bluecurve
has been
renamed or something.

But yeah - just forget about the redhat part of my last e-mail.

LAter
MArk