Re: [Usability]Feedback on GNOME 2

> And I too am disappointed with some of the configurability of RH8,
> particularly things like the difficulty of rearranging menu items. But
> GNOME 2 is making progress. And I'm sure some medium will be struck
> between the "one-size fits all" and the "so configurable that it's
> unconfigurable".

I am quoting Joshua on this. He stated that "GNOME 2 is a making
progress." A final version should not be a "making progress."

Jeff, I would like to hear more about how the common Red Hat user who
likes configurability, is affected by brilliant plan to make GNOME 2 a
corporate desktop distribution. Do you not believe you will lose
developer support ?

- Darren Alcorn