Re: [Usability]Feedback on GNOME 2

<quote who="Derek D. Martin">

> As it stands, I think the Windows UI is more configurable than that of
> GNOME 2, and I think that is shameful.

We consider that a rousing success. I consider the now very serious
consideration of GNOME on the corporate desktop to be a rousing success
(administrators and users alike don't want to deal with the configuration
hellhole that both GNOME 1.x and Windows present).

Thanks for your support!

- Jeff

--
     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality