Re: [Usability]Feedback on GNOME 2

Joshua, Jeff [ and to who it may concern ],

RED HAT 8.0 - Released to the public as a commercial product
Therefore, It should not be RC4 or some other unfinished build. If GNOME
2 was not "complete," it should not be used. In other words, GNOME 2
should not have been released as "incomplete" as well as "Red Hat 8."
Perhaps GNOME 2 should change it's licensing on GNOME 2 to say it cannot
be used commercially as of yet. In other words, when users like Derek
use canned distributions like Red Hat 8, he uses GNOME 2. That is what
he remembers GNOME 2 as. You cannot compete in a free market with an
inferior product. I cannot stress how important it is to hold back
releases until products are truly ready. The public does not want to be
a beta tester against its will.

- Darren Alcorn