Re: [Usability]gnome-file-dialog UI update

I find the layout incredibly confusing; nothing is ordered - neither by
name or by directory|file, som stuff appears twice in the list, and the
list can't seem to decide whether it is one column or two (or maybe it's
one column and I just don't understand what "Desktop (MM) \mp3" is
signifying).

Or is "Recent" a separator, not a file? If it is, it needs to be made a
_lot_ clearer in my view.

I think it would help giving feedback on this if you could show the entire dialog, rather than just a piece of it.