Re: [Usability]gnome-file-dialog UI update

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 12:26, MM wrote:
> Hey people,
>
> It has been a while, but I think the UI is in its final stages of
> development. New screenshots are available.
>
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/sbm/
>
> The screenshots show the quicklink menu (the flashing part), to access
> default folders as Home, Desktop and Documents and below that a recent
> section. The recent section shows the folders in order of use, latest
> used folder is on top. The recent section should be application
> specific.

i must say i think this dialog rules!!!! my only criticism here would be
the 'add folder' button... wouldn't it be more intuitive to say 'create
folder' and show an icon similar to windows's create folder (a folder
with a star, or just a folder, or whatever)... or perhaps this button
doesnt do that and i got confused? ;)

keep it up

cheers,

axel c.