[Usability]gnome-file-dialog UI update

Hey people,

It has been a while, but I think the UI is in its final stages of
development. New screenshots are available.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/sbm/

The screenshots show the quicklink menu (the flashing part), to access
default folders as Home, Desktop and Documents and below that a recent
section. The recent section shows the folders in order of use, latest
used folder is on top. The recent section should be application
specific.

I don't think I like bookmarks because that would take to much effort on
the users part. It is too heavy duty for a file-dialog IMHO.

Thomas Cataldo seems to be hard at work implementing a backend. My hope
is the next release has a working filesystem view.

You can check out our efforts on sourceforge cvs.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnomefiledialog/

Greetz MM