[Usability]Re: HIG suggestion- alt+<num> shortcuts for tabbed/MD interfaces

Luis Villa wrote:
c+pgup/pgdown work, in all current implementations I can find, only if
the actual tabs have focus. [i.e., if a dotted line is visible around
the tab label.] alt+N work even when the actual tab widgets do not have
focus. I have no idea what the implementation details are. But whatever
the details, that makes the current implementation of c+pgup/pgdown
extremely inefficient.

Interesting.  I'm not able to replicate this problem with galeon.