[Usability]Re: HIG suggestion- alt+<num> shortcuts for tabbed/MD interfaces

hobbit aloss ukuu org uk wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 12:36:35PM -0400 or thereabouts, Luis Villa wrote:

For some time, galeon and xchat have used alt+<num> to switch to tab
<num>. The new gnome-terminal has the ability to add this as a
keybinding, and otherwise I'm unaware of any uses of these shortcuts
elsewhere. [Sawfish may use them, but I don't believe that is by

Window Maker uses them by default to switch workspace and has done for years. I use this in wmaker with GNOME all the time.
Telsa

You can easily change the keybindings for those commands in windowmaker.