Re: [Usability]Re: Right Click the same as Ctrl+LeftClick???

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 13:43, Calum Benson wrote:

> Going forward, F2 might be a better (if less discoverable) choice for
> rename, and that would free up Enter for expanding/collapsing nodes.
> Space should probably also expand/collapse if there's no other
> activation action associated with that node.

Windows uses right-arrow to open the node, and left arrow to collapse
the parent node and move to it. I find the behaviour of the left arrow
to be /very/ useful - you can jump quickly up the tree, tidying it
behind you.

--
Tom Insam <tom jerakeen org>