Re: [Usability]No HIG maintainer?

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 13:16, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 18:54, Calum Benson wrote:

> If you don't have time then you should try to delegate. That seems
> obvious. I'm trying to triage the bugs at the moment, but I don't have
> the authority to really resolve anything.

I asked for volunteers to help me triage all the open HIG bugs again
just last month, but Greg was the only person who volunteered to help
out.  Whenever we ask for people to help out on the HIG, the silence is
generally deafening :)

> At the moment I'm concerned that we have GNOME 2.2 ui-review bugs
> telling people to do all the bizarre bizarre border and frame
> implementation stuff that's in the HIG.

I agree, and I'll happily accept a HIG patch that says "just use regular
frames with no border and bold header text"...

Cheeri,
Calum.