Re: [Usability]Re: Right Click the same as Ctrl+LeftClick???

[finally reading old mail]

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 06:20:16PM +0000, MArk Finlay wrote:
> I know it's not gnome, but the redhat 8.0 mouse configuration dialog is
> a very poinent example. I set X to the wrong mouse, it went crazy, and i
> get to the mouse configuration program(only cus i happened to have a
> terminal open, if i didn't i dont know how i would have got to the
> applications menu). Only to find that it has a tree view who's nodes i
> cannot for the life of me expand with my keyboard.

The secret is to press '+'

It confused me too on another treeview. I have the impression that
space and enter should expand tree nodes. I don't know if there was a
rationale for not having those bindings or if it's just an oversight.

Havoc