[Usability] Re: Any lefties around?

Jeff Waugh wrote:

>   I'm interested in rounding up some right-to-left text users as well,
>   because it was pointed out on #gnome that reversing widgets for
>   left-handers is an interesting problem when you throw RTL text into the
>   mix, especially with regard to the API used to swap widgets around. [1]

Eek! I use left handed mouse at work and right handed mouse at home, (in order to balance
out the mouse use strain,) and I would really rather have consistency in widget placement
between the two. It does occur to me that I am probably a rather unusual case in this
regard, but damn, that would be annoying. (To the original point: I write left-handed, and
I do not write sideways. I usually try to stay away from pens that smudge.)

**Ali