RE: [Usability] Re: Any lefties around?

> Pulling the mouse closer to you is generally harder than throwing it
away,
> which is why the top of the screen is such a good location.

I actually find the opposite.  The default position for my mouse is with
my fingers almost completely extended.  To move the cursor to the bottom
of the screen, I just contract my fingers.  To move it to the top I have
to lift the mouse, contract my fingers, set down the mouse, and then
extend them.  This makes the most accessible spot where the foot menu
was (pre-foobar).  Is this an uncommon way to mouse?

-Erik