Re: [Usability] Re: Any lefties around?

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 12:08:50AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> [1] In this case, switching an hbox for left-handers. Owen says that calling
> gtk_widget_set_direction will bork the RTL automagic. Perhaps it just needs
> some extra logic in GTK+ to check for RTL *and* handedness?  Either way, we
> need to check this with some RTL people.

How about adding gtk_widget_swap_direction? You would call the function
if the user was left-handed (actually I think it's mouse hand that's
important here, not writing hand) or if the language was RTL. If it was
called twice (left-handed user with RTL language) you'd be back where you
started.  :-)

Michael