[Usability] Re: Button ordering, But wh stop there.

<quote who="Ville P?tsi">

> http://drc.gimp.org/jeepo/delete-dialog-size.png
>
> By making the default button bigger the user looks at that first. This
> would also ease the transition period.

The default button is already highlighted - in IceGradient, the theme I use,
it has a big blue gradient border. The proposal has images that show this
in Raleigh:

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/proposals/dialog.html

Which brings up something that I can't see an answer to in the proposal...
What happens if the verb is not the default (for whatever reason, perhaps
dangerousness or something)?

- Jeff

--
                          Penguinillas Pack GNUzis