Re: [Usability] tab navigation standardization

fre 2001-12-28 klockan 00.16 skrev Christian Rose:
> > I prefer the Shift+<arrow> approach, but I support any initiative to
> > make them the same for every app.
>
> I have no strong feelings about these shortcuts, as long as they work on
> different layouts and don't cause any conflict.

Speaking of which... I can find one possible conflict with the
Shift+<arrow> keys, and that is if a text entry widget in the current
tab has focus. Then Shift+<arrow> is already used for selecting a set of
characters in the field contents.
Or, in the case of Galeon, if you want to select parts of the URL in the
location field.

Christian