[Usability] tab navigation standardization

Standardized tab acceleration keys. E.g.:

multi-gnome-terminal uses Shift+<arrow> to navigate opened tabs.

In galeon, the "Tab" menu says "Ctrl+Prior" and "Ctrl+Next"... uh, I
don't have "Prior" or "Next" keys on my keyboard! Eventually I figured
out they meant "Ctrl+PgUp" and "Ctrl+PgDn". See galeon bug 67606.

I prefer the Shift+<arrow> approach, but I support any initiative to
make them the same for every app.
-s