Re: [Usability] tab navigation standardization

On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 17:24, Christian Rose wrote:

> Speaking of which... I can find one possible conflict with the
> Shift+<arrow> keys, and that is if a text entry widget in the current
> tab has focus. Then Shift+<arrow> is already used for selecting a set of
> characters in the field contents.
> Or, in the case of Galeon, if you want to select parts of the URL in the
> location field.

oh, of course, you are correct. DRAT! Still, it'd be a nice to have a
document and/or test code for compliant keyboard accelerators for such
common navigation tasks. I'm not too picky about which key combo we go
with for tabs, just as long as it is consistent and doesn't make my
Dvorak fingers cry.

-s