[Usability] Re: Control-center styles
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: merchan baton phys lsu edu, usability gnome org, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Usability] Re: Control-center styles
- Date: 27 Dec 2001 19:44:14 -0500
jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 16:31, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> > Gregory Merchan <merchan baton phys lsu edu> writes:
> > > > [ I think this is usability list fodder now. :) Reply-To set accordingly. ]
> > <snip>
> > Lets keep it in the realm of reality. Anything you guys are talking
> > about has to be considered for 2.2 -- we just don't have time to
> > experiment. I think that, if we are going to instant apply, we should
> > add [ Help ] [ Close ] for familiarities sake. Also, if we get rid of
> > the close button, we have nowhere to put the Help button.
> umm, you still have the hbuttonbox. you just don't add the close button
> to it.
Yeah, but it looks really goofy to me. Maybe I'm just wrong here, but a
singleton help button just looked weird, and I kept expecting it to
close the window.
] [Thread Prev