Re: [Tracker] Merging the indexer-split branch to TRUNK
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Merging the indexer-split branch to TRUNK
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:40:05 +0100
Jamie McCracken wrote:
ok lets just have a shell script that deletes old stuff (which is not
called by Makefile) and put a note in the README file on how to upgrade
Really, this is not necessary. It is only old binary files and old
application data which is causing the problem here. It isn't *user* data
at all. Removing this stuff when we install is perfectly fine.
It is just as likely the user won't read the README and won't find the
script and we will still have to explain it to them on the mailing list.
] [Thread Prev