Re: [Tracker] Merging the indexer-split branch to TRUNK
- From: "Michael Biebl" <mbiebl gmail com>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Merging the indexer-split branch to TRUNK
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:39:00 +0200
2008/9/25 Jamie McCracken <jamie mccrack googlemail com>:
ok lets just have a shell script that deletes old stuff (which is not
called by Makefile) and put a note in the README file on how to upgrade
That would be perfectly fine with me, thanks.
In addition you can add a install-hook that complains loudly if old
binaries are found with a notice to run this script.
I'm even willing to write a patch for that if no-one else does.
Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the
universe are pointed away from Earth?
] [Thread Prev