Re: [Tracker] Tracker, Nautilus, Feisty--A Few Questions
- From: Michele Mattioni <mattions gmail com>
- To: greg <gregkise gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Tracker, Nautilus, Feisty--A Few Questions
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:30:47 +0100
Il giorno sab, 12/05/2007 alle 13.29 -0700, greg ha scritto:
Thank you very much for your response.
To enable Nautilus using the tracker this are the things that you have
1) Compile Nautilus when you have tracker-lib installed (Already
installed if you compile from svn, otherwise look for something like
Note that for feisty is now available a debian package of nautilus
compiled with the tracker support
It is not a official package, but you are feel to try it if you don't
want to compile the nautilus.
] [Thread Prev