Re: Please upgrade Tomboy to prevent data loss

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> A bit OT, but I did upgrade on openSUSE 11.3 from 1.2.x to 1.5.2 and my sync
> settings didn't change.

The plot thickens! Just updated my laptop and sure enough all my
settings were preserved, though the ui where you configure the
synchronization parameters (Preferences --> Synchronization) has the
upper section (where you have the Service and Server fields) disabled
but with the correct information....
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors