Re: Please upgrade Tomboy to prevent data loss

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
> Hey Sandy,
>
> Updated Foresight Linux's devel branch to use Tomboy 1.5.2 and so far
> it all looks good.

Great!  What version does the stable branch use?

> If I were to add a comment it would be that once
> I've updated (from 1.3.3 to 1.5.2), I wish my settings related to
> synchronization were migrated along. It is not a big deal but I did
> have to go through the process of configuring that all over again...

They should be migrated along.  There have been no changes in how the
sync settings are stored.  The gconf key values are not changed at
all.

If you could provide a reproduceable test case that would be easy to
follow for a foresight n00b I'd be happy to look into what happened.

> Anywho, thanks again and hopefully I will have time to do some work on
> snowy after Thursday.

Yay!

-Sandy