Re: Please upgrade Tomboy to prevent data loss

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> Great!  What version does the stable branch use?

Just checked and was a bit shocked. We haven't released a stable
version in over a year and the current version of tomboy is 0.15.6.
I've been living in the devel branch for so long now that I didn't
realize how outdated it it. :/

> They should be migrated along.  There have been no changes in how the
> sync settings are stored.  The gconf key values are not changed at
> all.
> If you could provide a reproduceable test case that would be easy to
> follow for a foresight n00b I'd be happy to look into what happened.

So, I could get you an ISO for the latest devel branch (minus latest
tomboy I built last night) and then you could run sudo conary update
tomboy to update from 1.3.3 to 1.5.2

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel