Re: ImportError when running the python demo

Hi Mark,

> The python bindings haven't been worked on in a while. The tinymail wiki
> page lists what still needs to be done for them to be considered complete.
>
> http://www.tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/PythonBindings
>
> The main reason that they are considered unfinished is that there has not
> yet been an effort to put together a complete mail client using them. Your
> project to put together a Tinymail based client in Python would be on the
> bleeding edge, with all that entails.
>
> Saying that, I'd really like to see someone attempt this, and I'd be happy
> to help in any way possible.

Ok, if you can get the current demo to run, then I would be happy to
stay in sync with the trunk and keep the bindings up-to-date while
trying with my limited knowledge. I have only done bindings with SWIG
and I have no idea about the codegen system used to generate the
GObject bindings, but I am ready to learn.

I will be able to allocate a couple of hours each week on this project.

Thanks,
Loïc d'Anterroches