OLPC email client using Tinymail

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am working on an email client for the OLPC Sugar enviornment this summer, starting today.

What I have in mind is to write a Python extension in C that abstracts the Tinymail API to what is needed by the client. This is what I am working on right now, by going over a) how the other Tinymail clients implement things, b) what I expect to need; which will probably not be too accurate so I'll keep this part of the work down to initially 2 weeks and implement what I realize I need as I go.

I will keep you updated so I don't veer off too much!

Cheers,

Shikhar