Re: Patch for the MaemoConic device

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 13:35 +0200, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Chris Lord escribiu:
> > As I have no idea of the context in which this is called, I may just be
> > terribly wrong, but this doesn't look right to me - As signal handler
> > ids may be reused (unlikely but possible), they should really be
> > assigned to zero by the signal handler callback before it finishes, and
> > this check should be a check for != 0 (and is_connected if you want to
> > be extra-safe) and should disconnect and set the signal id variable to
> > zero.
>
> Well, the signal handler callback is called many times, so it shouldn't
> set the handler id to 0. Maybe I don't get your point.

Sorry, clearly I'm not with it at all and read 'signal handler' as 'idle
handler'. But you should still probably set the id as 0 once you've
disconnected it to avoid trying to disconnect it again and possibly
disconnecting a different signal handler - but perhaps that never
happens under this code-path, so feel free to ignore, I'm sure you know
what you're doing better than I do ;)

--Chris