Re: Move and copy messages

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> If another entity would have done this, it would have be a strategy. Say
> that is desired, we can still refactor this work to a strategy.

Yes, I had the same idea when I saw that this method is different from
the others due to the interaction of these two instances, but IMHO there
is no advantage having it in a strategy (except for design beautifulness
:-) ).

Br.

PS: regarding documenting people's work, a lot of people should learn
from you ;-).