Move and copy messages

Hi,

I need to copy and move messages between folders. I think this feature
should be part of tinymail. What do you think about

tny_folder_transfer_msgs (TnyFolder *folder_src,
                          TnyList   *msg_list,
                          TnyFolder *folder_dst,
                          gboolean   delete_originals);

the default camel implementation of this function will call
camel_folder_transfer_messages_to. The folders could belong to different
 folder stores, and the delete_originals parametter will say if the
operation is a move or just a copy.

What do you think about that? Will a patch with this be interesting?

Br