Re: Double lock issue, when trying to remove a file

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 13:20 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the remove strategy has a double lock issue when trying to delete a
> message. This is the sequence

The lock in tny_camel_folder_get_folder is not really needed I think. So
we can solve this one by removing it there (did that).

I would like to keep the get_folder a public one, so that other
implementers of remove-strategies can also use that one.

Maybe a recursive lock? But as far as I can see, the lock in get_folder
is a bit overkill anyway.