Re: [tasque-list] tasque-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Andrew Conkling <andrew andrewski net> wrote:

> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 18:25, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> The original authors of Tasque now write iPhone software:
>>
>> http://appigo.com/todo
>>
>> From the demos, it looks pretty cool, and reasonably priced.
>
> Nice, that does look pretty good. I've noticed a lot of task applications on
> the iPhone, but this is the only other one I've seen synchronize with other
> services (which is kind of a big deal since I don't do most of my task-ing
> while on my phone). I'll have to compare it to the RTM app if I end up
> getting an iPhone.
>
>> I have a G1, though, so no love for me.  :-)
>
> Hm, speaking of, what do you use? RTM doesn't have an app, are there others?

I actually make a concerted effort to not get involved in work stuff
when I'm somewhere with only my phone, and most of the tasks in my RTM
are work-related.  Also, I don't usually feel the need to look at my
tasks when away from home (which is also work).  So I haven't tried
any of the G1's task apps yet.

Sandy