Re: [tasque-list] tasque-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

Please keep replies on the list.

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 17:02, lee marrett <lee lantern co nz> wrote:
I'm not suggesting Tasque does away with the RTM integration. RTM is a fantastic service -- which I have used for several years -- but with the advent of Google Tasks, a well done, simple and nicely integrated tasks app it would be nice to offer the choice for Tasque users. I was just putting in a suggestion for a new feature.

Yeah, sorry, I hear you there. I expect that Google will eventually release an API for their tasks; like everything else they've done, they build the service from the core.

You can load the RTM iPhone website too for free. The app is more than a website.

Yes,  but compared with how nicely the mobile verision of google tasks works, the RTM mobile site is kind of sucky.

I don't really use either as I don't have an iPhone, so I can't compare.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net