Re: [tasque-list] tasque-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

Hey -- I'm totally loving Tasque; it's fast becoming indispensable day to day for me. As always though a little feature request :D

While the Remember the Milk sync feature is good, unfortunately RTM only goes so far -- they have a pro account if you want to use all their features so I've been slowly moving across to Google Tasks, which is free and works quite beautifully.

Is there any chance a "sync to google tasks" would be possible?