Re: [tasque-list] Building on Windows

Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> Okay, this is fixed in SVN.  After your first build, there shouldn't be
> any missing file issues (I know it looks like images and stuff are
> missing, but they get moved in a pre-build event).  I just did a fresh
> checkout of Tasque on Vista, opened tasque.sln in Visual Studio 2008,
> and hit F5 and everything worked.  Please feel free to respond here or
> in bugzilla if you have further issues.

On GtkApplication.Init() I'm getting a DllNotFoundException:

Unable to load DLL 'libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll'

I installed the Medsphere SDK that was mentioned in a previous message on
this list...  Did it not install correctly or is there some environment
variable I'm missing?

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net