Re: [tasque-list] Building on Windows
- From: "Max Battcher" <me worldmaker net>
- To: "'Sandy Armstrong'" <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
- Cc: tasque-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [tasque-list] Building on Windows
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:55:19 -0400
Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> Okay, this is fixed in SVN. After your first build, there shouldn't be
> any missing file issues (I know it looks like images and stuff are
> missing, but they get moved in a pre-build event). I just did a fresh
> checkout of Tasque on Vista, opened tasque.sln in Visual Studio 2008,
> and hit F5 and everything worked. Please feel free to respond here or
> in bugzilla if you have further issues.
On GtkApplication.Init() I'm getting a DllNotFoundException:
Unable to load DLL 'libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll'
I installed the Medsphere SDK that was mentioned in a previous message on
this list... Did it not install correctly or is there some environment
variable I'm missing?
] [Thread Prev