[tasque-list] Building on Windows

Tasque has become my secondary RTM client on my Ubuntu laptop (behind the
iCal feed in Thunderbird+Lightning).  I've yet to decide to switch to
Thunderbird on my Windows machine so I was hoping to make use of Tasque's
recent Windows support since Outlook doesn't seem to handle RTM's iCal at

So I grabbed the latest SVN (revision 124) and made changes to .csproj to
eliminate most of the missing file/file in wrong place issues, but a major
file seems to be missing in SVN: WindowsApplication.cs.  Is this a file that
was accidentally not checked in?  I don't see it on the Gnome viewcvs

--Max Battcher--