Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: volunteer to do some testing...

On 12 Apr 2001 03:16:45 -0400, Chema Celorio wrote:
> Bradford Hovinen wrote:
> > > You need to get control-center from cvs to test the location management.
> >
> > Small correction here: location management is in the ximian-setup-tools
> > module, not in the control center. It's under the archiver/ directory.
> > There's a GUI tool in the archiver/location-manager-capplet/ directory
> > (that name is, btw, a misnomer, since the tool is not a capplet at
> > present).
>
> Yes, but i said that he needs to get control-center from cvs to test
> location management because the capplets in cvs are actually using
> the archiver, is there a way to test location management without
> control-center cvs ?

One can test it with the Ximian Setup Tools, but you're right in that
it's probably better to test it with the capplets.

--
-Bradford Hovinen

We are most probably here for local information-gathering and
local-Universe problem-solving in support of the integrity of
eternally regenerative Universe.

   -- R. Buckminster Fuller