[Setup-tool-hackers] Release . release. release . release

I talked to miguel this morning and told me that we are
not doing releases as often as we could. I think he has
his mouth full of truth (yes i'm mexican). So we are going
to do a release everytime there is something significant
that we want to show to the users. This will show how much
the project is moving.

I'm going to do a release to show all the bug fixes for
the network tool and the Mandrake porting. Probably tomorrow.

we can do another release when :
- the new users profiles gui is working
- the shares tool start working again
- the i-shares tool is doing anything.
- etc ..

The way i see it (after talking to miguel and giving it a little
thougth) is that we gain a lot publicly by releasing and it is
almost free.

So i will start doing more releases, that will fix the problem
with people not testing the tools.

feel the love,
Chema