Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] network.glade

Hello Jacob,

> I'd appreciate comments on it.  Especially, what stuff is missing
> there, what is too much, and other general comments.  I am tempted to
> explain my rationale for things here, but I'd rather get your blind
> impressions first.

Well, I have looked at the Jacob interface and the Arturo/Hans
interface for them and I have a few comments:

	* In the Hosts tab, I am not sure what that tab does, because
          it has a column that says "Enabled" (btw, the sizes come out
          wrong with the default Gtk+ theme, and chops Enabled, we
          would need some runtime code to fix that).

	  It is a bit confusing what it does.

	* I think we could use the new glade file, rename widgets and
          put them on top of the Arturo/Hans interface and build on
          top of that.

	* The integration of name services and connections is pretty
          nice, and I think the way to go.

Miguel.