Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] HST gui-love

> > -Users Admin:
> >
> > * Create New User Dialog: needs focus on "user name" entry.

Done.

> > * Create New Group Dialog: needs focus on "group name" entry.  Also, I
> > would change
> > the label which currently says "Member Users"  to "Group Members".

Done.

> > * Change Password Dialog: There should not be a period after "Check
> > quality".

Done.

> > Also, a little flow-improvement is possible here. (see attached mockup)

There was two versions of it in mockup. Which one should we use? Verbose
or the other?

> > -Memory Admin:
> > *Window title should be Memory Administration, not Memory administration

Done.

> > * We need to be consistent with abbreviations for megabyte. (Mb and M
> > are both used in this

Done.

> > tool; I think we should be using MB.) Also, we need to be consistent
> > about spacing--
> > currently Physical Memory and Swap Memory use different spacing (251 M
> > vs 70M).

I didn't see that spacing problem. But, there are problems with 70.0MB and
just 70MB. I'll get rid of ".0" part tomorrow.

> > * The upper-right corner of the main window is completely unused space
> > -- this would
> > be a good place for a little Jakub graphic + a sentence of helpful
> > description.

Done. I added only pixmap, I bet someone else is much better with
description part :)

> > * Column headers need better default sizes so as to eliminate
> > crowding/improve
> > readability. In particular, the Enabled and Priority labels need
> > additional padding.

Hmm... It fits fine for me... So maybe it's just matter of default font
size or resolution. Anyways, I made those two columns a bit wider by
default.

> > * Create Dialog: needs a title, needs focus on path entry. (see attached
> > mockup)

Included, done.

> > * Settings Dialog: needs a title, needs a better visual flow.. (see
> > attached mockup)

Included, done.

Tambet