[Setup-tool-hackers] network.glade

Allo.

So i've checked in a first draft of the new networking glade stuff.
My main goals in this iteration were to get the general flow down,
where stuff is, etc.

I'd appreciate comments on it.  Especially, what stuff is missing
there, what is too much, and other general comments.  I am tempted to
explain my rationale for things here, but I'd rather get your blind
impressions first.

Also, the "new connection" is probably going to spawn a fun little
druid, which I haven't started (although shoulnd't be difficult).

Anyway, the file is helix-setup-tools/interfaces/network.glade.in

Thanks,
Jacob
--
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
 doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely