Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] network.glade

> I don't think the modem tab is relevant, as it is not a network interface:
> for that matter, any serial, paralel or usb port may be a network
> interface. Let's have the configuration for these devices somewhere
> else.

The way windows 2000 handles this is interesting:

	You can have multiple PPP connections.

	You can have multiple modems (it detected my Lucent built-in
	card and the pcmcia modem).

	You can have multiple phone lists to dial (and you can even
	specify the way they are dialed).

I suggest we take a look at this particular setup in Windows 2000 (and
make sure you have 2 modems in the machine to see the full
experience).

Miguel.