Re: No useful callgraphs on Fedora 27

Hi Christian,

No debug symbols for Xorg needed to be installed and I
still had various functions I know are part of Xorg in the callgraph.

The functions are there, but there is no way to deduce who is the main
caller of an expensive function.
Funny enough, the sysprof-homepage has example screenshots which
illustrate exactly what I was hoping for - a screenshot of an Xorg
profile, where one can clearly see which function consumed how much
cycles: http://www.sysprof.com/screen-shot-2.png

In my profile, I can see some mesa functions consuming most cycles,
but I dont have any clue which Xorg rendernig function called it.
So I see _mesa_streaming_load_memcpy is on top, but was it caused by
ProcRenderText or ProcPoly...:?

Funny enough, when profiling wine/i386 code, I get exactly what I am
hoping for: http://93.83.133.214/sysprof_wine.png

So I guess there is no way arround compiling Xorg + Mesa myself.

Thanks & best regards, Clemens