Re: No useful callgraphs on Fedora 27

On 02/12/2018 01:33 AM, Clemens Eisserer wrote:

My system has selinux as well as the meltdown/spectre mitigations
turned off - however could it be some of the security enhancements
introduced in the past (ASLR, ...) could cause these issues?

Not sure, but I just booted into Xorg on rawhide and tested with Sysprof
from git-master. No debug symbols for Xorg needed to be installed and I
still had various functions I know are part of Xorg in the callgraph.

  http://hergert.me/tmp/xorg-capture.png

-- Christian