Re: [Snowy] Missing user-ref in response to GET /api/1.0
- From: Cornelius Hald <hald icandy de>
- To: Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
- Cc: Snowy List <snowy-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Snowy] Missing user-ref in response to GET /api/1.0
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:13:48 +0200
On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 07:09 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 6:53 AM, Cornelius Hald <hald icandy de> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 06:06 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> >> This implies that you are not making an authenticated request to
> >> /api/1.0. Typically you need to make an anonymous request to get the
> >> oauth URLs, followed by an authenticated one to get the user's note
> >> sync URL.
> > Arg ;) You're right. I flicked the switch from not-authenticated to
> > authenticated and now it's working properly. Do you consider it a bug or
> > potentially harmful that U1 lets you do this call unauthenticated?
> Glad it's working now!
> U1 uses the same user URL for everyone (/me or something like that),
> so it's not an issue for them.
Ok good. Thanks again for the help!
] [Thread Prev