Re: [Snowy] Missing user-ref in response to GET /api/1.0

This implies that you are not making an authenticated request to
/api/1.0.  Typically you need to make an anonymous request to get the
oauth URLs, followed by an authenticated one to get the user's note
sync URL.

You can see how Tomboy creates authenticated requests here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/tomboy/tree/Tomboy/Addins/WebSyncService/Api/OAuth.cs
http://git.gnome.org/browse/tomboy/tree/Tomboy/Addins/WebSyncService/OAuth/Base.cs

Sandy